Our published prices are established following the economic conditions at the moment of the development of the Programs. The variation of these economic conditions (particularly costs of transportation linked to the increase of the price of fuel, royalties and related taxes to the services offered such as landing taxes, boarding or landing, the amount of airport taxes, the currency variation, etc.) can bring a revision of the prices without notice.
A cancellation from the client leads to the payment of variable fees according to the nature of the trip and the date at which the cancellation happens :
• Between 45 and 31 days before departure, 10% will be retained on the price of the trip.
• Between 30 and 21 days before departure, 30% will be retained on the price of the trip.
• Between 20 and 8 days before departure, 50% will be retained on the price of the trip.
• Between 7 and 2 days before departure, 75% will be retained on the price of the trip.
• Less than 2 days before departure, 90% will be retained on the price of the trip.
• The day of the trip, 100% will be retained on the price of the trip.
According to availability, hotels, hostels, shelters, camping sites…mentioned in the program can be replaced with establishments of the same category.
The half-board generally includes a dinner and a breakfast.
The half-board or full board only includes hotel services.
Are excluded: meals that be served onboard of airplanes.
Assistance - Insurance :
TIMGAD Voyages' services presented herewith do not include insurance guarantees, luggage cancellation or civil liability.
Our tarrifs do not include :
• Passport issuance fees, visas, vaccination fees (on demand to your TIMGAD Voyages agent)
• Accommodations, meals and transition fees, during a stopover between 2 flights
• Mandatory airport taxes, when they are not included in the flight price.
• Visits, shows, excursions…offered as an option.
• Exceptional expenses following fortuitous events (strikes, bad weather conditions…)
Airport taxes can be modified during the season up to 30 days before departure : invoicing can therefore vary without notice.
The price for tourism charts and visa fees are given as an indication only.
Destination guide :
All information on destinations are given as an indication only.
Sanitary and police formalities are given as an indication only: it is the travelers' responsibility to ensure that they are in order with police, border and health formalities for their trip.
Clients of foreign nationalities have to get the information with their consulate.
A traveler who cannot board a flight for not presenting the requested documents will not be able to claim for a reimbursement.
Any reclamation relatively to a trip or a stay has to be in written form and addressed under registered mail to the TIMGAD Voyage Agency which sold the package, as soon as possible, and before the 30 days following the return from the trip.