Passport with Visa : [To have the file of Visa, you need a booking in a hotel or a Hold in charge of the receptive agency in Algeria].
It will be necessary to fill the cards of following information :
1. Card of information to the embarking.
2. Card of information to the arrival.
3. Card of information to the hotel.
Time Zone :
A  hour of less in summer.
The Algerian currency is the DINAR [DA].
1 euros = about 80 DA.
• It is possible to make the change for your small purchases in the airport, in our Agency or in some Hotels.
• The Euros and the Cards of Credits are accepted in some Hotels 5 stars.
The time of one journey is by plane of 2H 15' about (Paris/Brussels> Algiers).
For more of information on the timetables, consult the airline companies :
Limited to 20 kg per person, there to put all metallic objects [disposable razors, files, scissors, batteries etc..], to keep in the baggage to hands everything that is of first necessity [medicines, business of toilet, small change as well as the values and devices].
In city of numerous boutiques [Taxicab Phon] propose telephonic services.
The GSM function with the option WORLD.
• Algeria > France : 00 33 + N° to 9 numbers, without the 0.
• France > Algeria : 00 213 + N° to 9 numbers, without the 0.
To plan holdings for all types of time [very changing to this time, but sometimes very hot], and receipts.
Middle temperatures in May in Algiers: air 24°-16°, sea 19°, 5 days of rain on average in the month.
A swimsuit [swimming pool in some Hotels] and of the comfortable shoes for the exits in the Roman Sites.
Memories and purchases :
Numerous like all countries of North Africa: potteries, carpet, jewelry, coppers,..
No particular problem, not to drink the water of the faucet.
As everywhere, in the cities, not to tempt the thieves, to hide everything that is precious [portable, devices to photo etc..].
The small gratuities are frequent and numerous and given by the Tour operator; however it will be necessary to plan some gratuities for the driver and the permanent guide at the end of stay.